dead keys problem

Bruno Damour
Hello,
I installed solaris 11 on a french thinkpad. The French Layout sort of
works but dead accent keys are not dead, which means I get ^e instead of
what i obviously want.
This was not the case with the previous solaris 11 express AFAICT.
I tried to tweak the keyboard type, but it doesn't seem to do anything
Any ideas ?
A bug ?
Bruno

Re: dead keys problem