Oracle Solaris LIVE engineering chat on now!

Oracle Solaris LIVE engineering chat on now!

Glynn Foster-2
Hey all,

We're hosting an Oracle Solaris engineering chat now for the next few hours:

http://www.bitpipe.com/detail/RES/1338394033_420.html?asrc=CL_PRM_wcsdc_OracleSolarisBlg

Join this exclusive live chat on June 27th, 11 AM -2 PM EST to explore Oracle Solaris 11 with Oracle's Engineering team. Ask your key Solaris questions directly to top experts, get inside tips and learn about the new technologies in Solaris 11 designed to accelerate adoption of enterprise scale workloads in public, private and hybrid cloud environments. We'll cover a host of technologies and strategic developments and give you a peek into what Oracle engineers have in mind for coming updates.

Bart Smaalders, Darren Moffat, Dave Miner, David Comay and Nicolas Droux will all be available to answer questions.

Glynn

Glynn Foster | Product Manager
Oracle Solaris Product Management
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/solaris11
Mobile: +64 21 2229651

Re: Oracle Solaris LIVE engineering chat on now!

Nikola M
On 06/27/12 05:29 PM, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> We're hosting an Oracle Solaris engineering chat now for the next few hours:
>
> http://www.bitpipe.com/detail/RES/1338394033_420.html?asrc=CL_PRM_wcsdc_OracleSolarisBlg
>
> Join this exclusive live chat on June 27th, 11 AM -2 PM EST to explore Oracle Solaris 11 with Oracle's Engineering team. Ask your key Solaris questions directly to top experts, get inside tips and learn about the new technologies in Solaris 11 designed to accelerate adoption of enterprise scale workloads in public, private and hybrid cloud environments. We'll cover a host of technologies and strategic developments and give you a peek into what Oracle engineers have in mind for coming updates.
>
> Bart Smaalders, Darren Moffat, Dave Miner, David Comay and Nicolas Droux will all be available to answer questions.
Hi, is there a transcript for that event or webcast recording, etc?
Thanks.