FAQ: The Big Website Merge -java.sun.com, developers.sun.com, BigAdmin, OTN

FAQ: The Big Website Merge -java.sun.com, developers.sun.com, BigAdmin, OTN

Edward Martinez
I thought this info would be helpful during the website merging.

excerpt:

What's happening?

On July 19, we will complete migration of all non-obsolete content from developers.sun.com, java.sun.com, and BigAdmin to a completely re-architected, re-designed Oracle Technology Network site. This site - which offers different entry points for Java Developers, Database Admins and Developers, System Admins and Developers, and Architects - will reflect the full diversity of this huge technical end-user community.

Whenever possible, we will preserve the familiar information architecture of Sun's sites, so that if you were a user of those sites, you will find what you're looking for.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/website-faq.html

http://blogs.sun.com/OTNGarage/entry/how_to_stay_informed_during

Re: FAQ: The Big Website Merge -java.sun.com, developers.sun.com, BigAdmin, OTN

samantha brekel
Interesting on the merge.

C. L. Whitely

samantha brekel <sales@...> writes:

> Interesting on the merge.
>
> C. L. Whitely
> <a

href="http://www.bonanza.com/booths/cyndarelli/items/Power_Balance_Wristband_Si
licone_Wholesale_black_clear_pink">power
> balance wristbands silicone wholesale black clear pink white xs extra small
s small medium m large l x
> large xl</a>
>
> <a

href="http://theinternetbiz.com/powerbalancesiliconewristbandbraceletxssmlclear